Numa Numa Dance Numa Numa Dance

Miaya hee miayaa hoe Miayah haha!

Numa Numa Yea numa numa numa yeay...awesome.

(2004) Help im stuck! (2004) Help im stuck!

Greeeeeeaaaaaaaat

That was greeeeaaaat! Totally cool yaaaaaah. lmao. its good. thats all, well. so far everything Knox has done is cool, so keep it coming.

Knoxs "Resident Evil"3 Knoxs "Resident Evil"3

Not funny

Your previous voice overs to Resident Evil were really funny, the Celine dion Titanic theme was funny though.

Knox responds:

sorry,4 should be better?

the Last Battle PART III the Last Battle PART III

Original

Thank you for the effort you put into this, nice to see originality still thrives on NG.

Push the Daiseys Push the Daiseys

Since yesterday

NO, for the past 2 days I've been humming and singing this song. I could'nt find it online so I extracted the song from your flash and burned on cdr. Thank you for that awesome video for that kewl song.

I COME IN PEACE I COME IN PEACE

Very slck

I wish we could've seen the alien attacking the hunter. That would've been cool.

Knoxs "Resident Evil" Knoxs "Resident Evil"

Blah Blah Blah

Blah Blah Blah Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. That's me dubbing over my review.

Knox responds:

you did good ;)

Bush in a Nutshell Bush in a Nutshell

I would've Blammed this

You were saved by your humor, If you had someone else draw something and used better mic, this would've rocked! still 4 out of 5 isn't bad.

The Bilbo Baggins Song The Bilbo Baggins Song

What a bunch of Turds

First, Leonard Nimoy sang this piece of shit in the 70's. Cuz he wanted to follow Shatner's footsteps or something, I saw the video of Nemoy singing this crap on Vh1. It was hilarious, you obviously have no clue about anything. Why did you list radiohead as source anyway? Just to get people who search for Radiohead to blam you? And who are these morons who like this shit? " I like LOTR and bilbo.. bilbo.. duh.. he's only 3 feet tall..." Fagots.

MaxKills responds:

Eat my cum.

Crazy Indians - Short Crazy Indians - Short

Ok dumbass here's the deal

First of all, Not all Indians are HINDU!!! get that in your little uncreative head. Second, HINDU's DON'T EAT BEEF!!! Just like Jews don't eat pigs!!! Why the fuck didn't you make one about those fuckers! Cuz you must be one Asshole. Get your Stereotypes right next time.